Reality Student Ministry
6th - 12th Grade
Reality Services (Wednesdays)
Middle School | 6:30pm (Reality Room)
High School | 7:30pm (Reality Room)
Main Services (Sundays)
10:00am & 6:00pm (Sanctuary)
Connection Classes (Sundays)
8:30am & 11:30am (Reality Area)
Middle School & High School Students
Reality Student Ministry is built around the desire to see students become fully-devoted followers of Jesus for life. We want to do more than teach or entertain. We want to form real and lasting relationships with students that create an environment for true and lasting discipleship.
Reality has a huge, loving, and involved staff devoted to reaching and connecting students to each other and to God. From our Class Pastors and Staff to our Reality Grandparents, our goal is to love students and show them the life-changing power of Jesus!
Reality takes place on Wednesday nights where students can hang out in the Reality Cafe and the Reality Game Room and attend service in the Reality Room (Middle School at 6:30pm and High School at 7:30pm). On the weekends, Reality attends the 10am and 6pm services together in the Sanctuary. Connections Classes are at 8:30am and 11:30am – students hangout in the Reality Area for while and then head to their classes with their Class Pastors and Staff.
Our Goal: Developing Life-Long Followers of Jesus
The foundation of Reality Student Ministry is comprised of 12 truth statements we call the 12 Realities.
The 12 Realities
- Personal Relationship with Jesus | John 14:6
- Good Self-Esteem | 1 Peter 2: 9-10
- Time With God Daily | Psalm 55:17
- Understand Biblical Truths | 1 Timothy 2:15
- Wise Decisions | James 1:5
- Sexually Pure | 1 Corinthians 6:18
- Healthy Relationships | Proverbs 13:20
- Share Your Faith | Mark 1:38
- Honor Authority | Romans 13:1-2
- Focus On Others | Philippians 2:3
- Find Your Ministry | 2 Corinthians 9:12
- Become Leaders | Matthew 20:26
Every Student Matters to God
The class pastors are the most influential people in our students' spiritual journey. They are volunteers who dedicate themselves to developing life-long followers of Jesus. They make an eight-year commitment which begins at a student's 6th grade year and lasts to the end of their freshman year of college. The class pastors are the primary disciples for their class and the catalyst for spiritual and relational growth.
Kevin & Charlotte Liles
Class of 2021
Ray Bob & Laura Harrison
Class of 2022
Vaniel & Lindsey Hart
Class of 2023
Shelby & Leigh Thomas
Class of 2024
Chad & Jennifer Womack
Class of 2025
Matt & Melody Jones
Class of 2026
David & Memory Mayberry
Class of 2027
Middle School & High School Special Needs Ministry
Sundays | 8:30 & 10am
Centered Only On Love
COOL Teens is a Special Needs Ministry serving students 6th Grade through 12th Grade. Our trained staff works with students individually to give them a personalized, hands-on worship experience.
COOL Teens takes place on the 2nd Floor of the Main Building.
- to provide the opportunity for those with special needs to grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially
- to promote friendship in an encouraging and fun environment
- to make ministry with families experiencing a disability a natural part of church life, not a special one
- to show the love of Jesus and present the message of salvation to everyone